August 7th is Sister Appreciation Day! It's also the one day of the year you must set aside your differences, or the time she strung underwear all over your bedroom when your friends came over, and say SISTER...I LOVE YOU! You two have gone through great times, challenging moments, glorious years spent with laughter and angst. Let's face it, your sister will always be your sister and you might as well get on board and celebrate the good! While you're at it, treat her to a little something special. It might help her forget the time you rented tandem bikes and decided not to peddle. She's still heated over that one...
(1) Elderflower Presse $8 Cheers to you Sister! This lightly floral scented sparkling soda water is perfect alone over ice or paired up with Vodka or Gin to make a fancy little cocktail spritzer. Give as a gift, or bring it over to her place to enjoy over a much needed gossip session or some terribly good reality television.
(2) Large Feather Tray by Michael Angove $43 Sisters of a feather....okay, you get where I'm going. Serve up some kindness with this charming birch try adorned with feather illustrations. This tray would also make an excellent decor accent on any side table...it's her day, get her some flowers to place on top and start stocking up on bonus points!
(3) Party Necklace Cursive Design $55 A little bit hard, A little bit soft. Sounds a little bit like your sister, doesn't it? This beautiful hand made necklace combines metal, crochet embellishments and pops of color to give anyone's neck a pretty little smile.
(4) Ban.do Heart Shaped Shoe Clips $25 Time to kick up those heels and dance! These adorable sequin heart shoe clip-ons will make any pair of your sister's boring flats or heels boogie on the dance floor, or her office cubicle... Jazz hands!
(5) Kokeshi Doll Tea Canister $10 Colorful hand painted jars styled after the wildly popular Japanese wooden dolls will keep tea and spices fresh while adding some enchantment to the kitchen. Maybe she'll even whip up some of those amazing scones for tea time the next time you come over.